PSATs October 2019
The PSATs will be administered on Wednesday, October 16th at the Senior High School. PSATs will be offered free to all sophomore students. Sophomores wishing to opt out of the PSATs, must do so by Friday, September 6th. If a sophomore does not opt out by this date, it is expected that the student will be taking the PSAT. Juniors should consider taking the PSAT (Practice SAT) in preparation for their SAT testing in the spring of 2020. Freshman are also invited to take the PSAT - the more practice, the better! Practice test materials will be provided to students upon registration; sophomores will receive their booklets in homeroom, following the opt out deadline of September 6th.
Cost: Free for sophomores; freshman and juniors wishing to take the exam: $17. Cash or Checks can be made payable to the Red Lion Area School District and should be sent to the high school guidance office.
- College Board - PSAT, SAT, AP test website, register for these tests online, print out official SAT practice test and questions
- Education Planner - full downloadable SAT practice tests found under the "Preparing" section https://www.khanacademy.org/?scrlybrkr=5d0c548c
- Practice SAT testshttp://www.testprepreview.com/sat_practice.htm
- Practice SAT questions
- SAT Power Point Presentation
- SAT/ACT comparisonACT INFORMATIONhttp://www.act.org/
- learn more about the ACT exam, locate a ACT test location and register online www.collegeandcareerready.org
- ACT college/career planning websiteASVAB INFORMATIONhttp://www.asvabprogram.com/
- Information about the ASVAB test