PSATs October 2018
The PSATs will be administered on Wednesday, October 10th at the Senior High School. PSATs will be offered free to all sophomore students. Sophomores wishing to opt out of the PSATs, must do so by Friday, September 7th. If a sophomore does not opt out by this date, it is expected that the student will be taking the PSAT. Juniors should consider taking the PSAT (Practice SAT) in preparation for their SAT testing in the spring of 2019. Freshman are also invited to take the PSAT - the more practice, the better! Practice test materials will be provided to students upon registration; sophomores will receive their booklets in homeroom, following the opt out deadline of September 7th.
Cost: Free for sophomores; freshman and juniors wishing to take the exam: $16. Checks can be made payable to the Red Lion Area School District.
The 2018 PSAT preparation manual can be found by clicking on the website listed below, under preparation.
- College Board - PSAT, SAT, AP test website, register for these tests online, print out official SAT practice test and questions
- Education Planner - full downloadable SAT practice tests found under the "Preparing" section http://www.collegeplanning.nelnet.net/
- Practice SAT and ACT testshttp://www.testprepreview.com/sat_practice.htm
- Practice SAT questionshttp://www.wcpss.net/sat_help/sat-web-prep.ppt
- SAT Power Point Presentationhttp://www.eguidancecounselor.com/act_sat_comparison.htm
- SAT/ACT comparisonACT INFORMATION http://www.act.org/
- learn more about the ACT exam, locate a ACT test location and register online www.collegeandcareerready.org
- ACT college/career planning websiteASVAB INFORMATION http://www.asvabprogram.com/
- Information about the ASVAB test